Short and Slick: Starting off with a more mature look, we have a cool hairstyle suited for a business meeting or a semi-formal party. The technique for this style is quite simple. The hardest part is the fringe/bangs, but by applying some strong wax backwards with fingers (as opposed to a comb), the fringe will lie back and look natural.
2. Casual: This is a very easy to style hairstyle that takes about ten minutes. Its cropped short at the back and above the ears with a hair cutting machine to give it a very nice finish. Its usually left a bit long at the top so that it can easily be swept back for shaping and styling.
3. Short spiky: Short spiky hairstyles actually make men look much younger than their age. If you are looking for a hairstyle that will flatter your age, then this is it. It is ideal for men with thin hair because it makes the head appear much fuller. Anyone can rock this style regardless of their age but it is most popular with young office goers and college students. Cristiano Ronaldo once rocked this cool hairstyle.
4. Moptop: Moptop hairstyles are ever cool. This hairstyle always keeps the forehead completely covered with long hairs and when paired with the messy hairs, the look is great. To add some edge to this hairstyle, you can wear the hair at the back or all the hair messed up in a front or side swept form.
5. Two block cuts: This particular style has become a crowd favourite with young Asian men. I see many guys around my university with variations on this style. With a two-block cut, the sides and lower back are shaved or cut very short and thin, while the crown hair is left short (but not as short) or medium in length. Thats great about the two block cut is that you can be very creative about how you to style your hair. Keep the fringe straight, up, or even curl it to create a more hipster look.
6. Slicked back side parte:It seems as if Leonardo likes this style very much as lately we basically see him in that trendy look. Actually the slicked back side parted hairstyle works well with his hair type and face shape. He has achieved it with hair styling pomade and cream and has brushed all back slightly changing the direction to one side. It is a stylish and elegant hairstyle for him.
7.Street Style: Prep damp hair with a lightweight smoothing lotion.Blow dry hair with a Denman brush or a vent brush for control and volume.Run your fingers up through the fringe and crown area for light separation.Finish with a light hold hairspray.
8. Under cut:The undercut has made a huge mark in fashion this year. The hair is cut short around the sides and back of the head while the top remains long. The most popular way to style this haircut is by running the hair slick back, but there are several other ways to style it as well.While most pictures depict it with straight hair, it also works great for curly hair. This style requires a lot of styling with gel or mousse and needs to be maintained by shaving daily. It works best with strong jawlines and long faces. This is ideal for older teen boys who want to maintain a classy appearance.
9. Mohawk: Adventurous boys with understanding parents may want to try a mohawk. This is surely one of the most famous haircuts. It is named after the Mohawk tribe of Native Americans. Their warriors would frequently shave their heads save one strip in the middle. This style was said to inspire fear in their enemies. Teens will like its wild and unique look.
10.The Butch Cut: This haircut, also called a burr, is an extremely short buzzcut. This is a style thats popular among men in the military. Its low maintenance, and because of its short length, sweat will not make the hair look bad. This sort of haircut also does not need to be styled.Many boys will like its masculine appearance and the overall simplicity of the cut. If youre going for this haircut, you may be able skip the trip to the barber and either cut it yourself or ask a parent to help out.